CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 7 December 2009

PRELIMINARY TASK

Before I design my Music magazine, I will create a front page and contents page for a school arts magazine. This will get me associated with the program photoshop, its tools, shortcuts and the various different techniques that are key to becoming confident with the program and producing a quality magazine page. The preliminary task will also give me practice in everything that goes into making a good magazine, ie. taking photos, composing a page and magazine style writing.
Before I design it on photoshop, I have to sketch it out so when I come to doing it on the computer i know what goes where.

I have learn from my preliminarily task to start work on my magazine sooner rather than later as composing a magazine page takes time and requires alot of patients. I have also become confiedent with the program photoshop, and feel that I can produce a quality magazine with the program as I am knowledgeable about the tools and techniques nescessary for composing a good front page, contents page and two page feature. I will also employ alot of the features that I used in my preliminary task and incorperate them into my music magazine, for example, the paint splashes are a good way to add substance and flavour to an otherwise lifeless and lacking front page, and I will definately be using them for my music magazine.

0 comments: