CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 14 December 2009

AUDIENCE FEEDBACK

In order to judge the quality of my magazine and find out how well I satisfied the intentions and purposes that I laid out at the beginning of the project, I must not only look at it myself and make my personal opinions clear, but I also need to find out how well my target audience think I did, as their opinion is the most important one as they would be the ones who would potentially buy my magazine.
I have given my production work our to a few people who I would consider to be my 'target audience' and asked them to write a couple of sentences each outlining what they thought was good and bad about my production work.

Sonny: "I thought the the magazine as a whole looked professional and it gave off quite a cool vibe. If i saw this in a newsagents I would probably buy it because it's not to expensive and I would definitely recommend it to my mates."

Pheobe: "The front cover of the magazine was the best page, but they were all good. I liked the colour scheme and how he used the splashes because it made it look quite edgy and cool. But I think that he should of looked at a few new, up-an-coming artists instead of allready established artists"

Thomas: "I thought that the photos he took were really good, in most magazines the pictures look really fake but these ones were authentic, they look as if some one had just took a picture of their mate when they were hanging out. I think he could of improved the contents page as it wasn't that clear about pages and stuff because the text was quite bunched up"

0 comments: