CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 2 December 2009

FRONT PAGE IMAGE

For the front page of my music magazine, I must choose an image to use as a main photo. A main image in a music magazine is typically a mid shot of the most important artist in the magazine that week. I have taken a series of photos and now I must choose which one to use.


This first image will be the one I use for for my front page as it is a mid-shot, the typical shot used for a magazine front page. I also like the background on this photo as it appeals to my target audience, as they spend a lot of their time on the street and this photo is typical of a situation that my listeners would find themselves in regularly. The north face jacket that the artist is wearing is almost synonymous with the social group that my magazine is aimed at and the jacket and brand is very respected among my target audience so this immediately provokes a positive response to the artist and the magazine and creates a relationship between magazine and reader. I also like the way 'Loop' is looking to the side putting across the idea that this is a cool, relaxed magazine where the artists aren't so different to the reader and they aren't treated as celebrities.






0 comments: