CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 10 November 2009

INTRODUCTION

For my media A-level project, we have been assigned the task of creating a music magazine. We will choose the genre, target audience, and everything else that goes into making a music publication, and the end product will be a front page, contents page and double page feature. I will be documenting my process and choices, including what images I will include, what images I will not include, who my target audience is and my flat plans for my pages, and you will be able to see my ideas grow into a final product.
My magazine will be a UK hip-hop magazine that takes a relaxed yet mature approach towards giving the readers an insight into the underground UK hip hop scene. As an avid listener and long time supporter of the genre, I will be my magazine will give an “Insiders view” into the gritty world of UK hip-hop, with gig listings, exclusive interviews and insider information, my magazine will be perfect for both passionate followers and intrigued new comers.

0 comments: